Abstract Submission Guideline
- The abstract should be ONE page in double column format.
- Each author can submit no more than two papers. Please note that once you click "submit", your paper CANNOT be changed in any way.
- The abstract should be submitted in PDF format through the AAC 2024 website. Any submission via email will not be accepted.
- Please use our template for abstract submission. (Download Template)
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 1, 2024.
- Acceptance Notification will be sent on July 1, 2024.
- The abstracts will be reviewed by the AAC 2024 Technical Program Committee.
- Abstracts which do not fulfill the standards will not be accepted.
Oral Presentation Guideline
- Presenters shall present their paper onsite and in person.
- The official language is English.
- The duration for each oral presentation is 12 minutes + 3 minutes Q&A.
- The slide proportions should be 16:9.
- Please include the presentation title, your affiliation and name on the first slide.
- AAC 2024 will use Windows OS. To avoid garbled characters, please use a standard font originally installed on the OS.
- Please save your presentation file on a USB and arrive in the session room 15 minutes before your session starts. The secretariat will help you to save your file.
Poster Presentation Guideline
- A printed poster. The size should be A0 (841mm (W) x 1189mm (H)).
- Please note that the author must print the poster beforehand and affix it onsite at the conference venue.
- Please remember your poster number and find the specific poster board onsite.
- Aerosol and air pollution in South Eastern Asia countries
- Aerosol chemistry
- Aerosol-climate meteorology
- Aerosol exposure and health effects
- Aerosol instrumentation
- Aerosol modeling
- Aerosol physics
- Emission inventory
- Filter and control technology
- Indoor air
- Low cost sensor and sensor network
- Nanoparticles and nanotechnology
- Remote sensing
- Urban aerosol and air quality
- VOC and secondary precursors
- Climate changing aerosols
- Airborne microplastics
- Local biomass burning